- General instructions
- The purpose of the Website is to provide general and marketing information about abra and its subsidiaries (together, the “Company”). Also, the Website allows the interested User to apply for various jobs as and when the Company publishes them from time to time. The information on the Website does not constitute a recommendation and/or opinion and/or an offer to purchase or sell securities of the Parent Company or any product, and in particular, does not constitute a “Public Offer.”
- The User knows and agrees that the access to parts of the Website and the use of it and its accompanying services may be conditioned and/or affected by the installation of hardware and/or software components on his computer, including specific browsers and add-ons for those browsers. The User is responsible for finding out and installing any software component that will be required for the use of the site, at his own expense and responsibility. The Company is not responsible for these software components and any defect in them, and any error or inconsistency in the presentation of the Content resulting from the software components, their installation, or non-installation. Without derogating from the generality of the abovesaid, access to the Website and Contents and their display may vary depending on the features of the hardware, operating system, and software on the User’s computer and their settings. The Company does not guarantee that the Contents will be displayed in a complete and/or identical and/or correct form on different computers.
The Contents of the Website and the information displayed on it
- All Contents are presented and available ‘as is,’ including their possible defects, and the Company and any entity related to it make no representations, undertakings, and/or other conditions regarding the Website and/or Contents, either orally or in writing, expressly or by implication, and whether they are in virtue of the law or in any other way according to law, procedure or practice, and this to the maximum extent permitted by law, including concerning any representation, undertaking or condition that the use of the Website or the Contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, or regarding merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, reliability, trustworthiness or accuracy of the Contents, non-infringement of intellectual property or any other infringement. The Company is not responsible and will not bear any responsibility in connection with any use of the Website or Contents or reliance on them for making any decision in any field whatsoever. Any reliance on the Content and/or advice You receive through the Website will be done at Your full and sole responsibility, and You will be fully responsible for the use You make of the Website and/or the Content and its results.
- The Company makes efforts so that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date; however, certain Contents may be incomplete and/or technical, and other errors may have occurred in certain Contents, including software components. The Company will not be held responsible for damage, expense, and/or loss caused to Users due to inaccuracies and/or lack of updating and/or errors and/or deficiencies concerning such information.
- The Company may make changes or updates to the Contents or part of them, at any time and without prior notice. The Contents may not be up-to-date, and the Company does not undertake to update them at all or with any frequency, and they should not be relied upon as such.
- The Company, its managers, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, agents, representatives, other third parties, and/or the heirs of the above subscribers and/or those who will replace them (in this section: the “Company and Anyone on its Behalf”): (a) Are hereby fully, completely and unconditionally exempt from any undertakings and are not responsible for any part of the Content on the Website, including but not limited to third-party Content, software, products, or any other part used in connection with the Website or included in it being complete, accurate, updated, on time, secure, without interruption or errors or that defects in them will be corrected or for any decision You make relying on everything included or accessible through the site. You will be solely responsible for any damages and claims in connection with the aforementioned, and You can immediately stop using the Website, the Contents, and/or the services and products provided through the Website; (b) Notwithstanding everything stated otherwise in any other place, they will not be held liable towards You and/or towards any third party in connection with the Website and/or the Contents and/or the services and/or the products provided in connection with the Website, for special, collateral, indirect, consequential and/or any economic damages, including but without derogating from loss of income, documents, files, profit, reputation, data and/or computer time, software restoration and/or purchase of alternative products or services, downtime costs and/or third party claims, etc., even if the possibility of such damages was brought to their attention. Notwithstanding anything stated otherwise, discontinuing the use of the Website or the Content is Your sole remedy.
- The information on the Website does not exhaust all the data about the Company and its activities and is not intended to replace the need for obtaining additional details about the Company’s products and services and their adaptation to Your needs.
- To the extent that there are discrepancies between the information included on the Website and information contained in formal reports published by the Parent Company from time to time on the reporting Websites of the Securities Authority and the Stock Exchange (the “Company Reports“), the information included in the Parent Company’s reports prevails and only it is binding on the Company.
- Drawings, plans, specifications, and simulations included on the site are for illustrative purposes only.
- It is clarified that the information on the Website includes forward-looking information, as defined in the Securities Law, 5778 – 1968, which includes, inter alia, forecasts, estimates, evaluations, and other information relating to future events and matters, the extent of which is not certain and is not under the control of the Company. Therefore, The Company’s forecasts may not materialize in the event that substantial adverse changes apply. The Company does not undertake to update or change forecasts and estimates in order to reflect events that occurred after the date of publication of the information on the Website.
- Intellectual Property, Copyrights, and Trademarks
- The User’s liability and obligations
The User agrees and undertakes to use the site in good faith and under the provisions of any law and the Company’s instructions listed below. The User agrees and undertakes, by browsing the Website, that he will avoid any harm to the Company and/or any third parties in using the Website and that he will act or refrain from acting as follows:
- The Users undertake that they will not cause any damage to the Company and the Website and, inter alia, they will not perform or assist in the performance of actions that may cause damage to the Company, including but not only that the Users undertake that they will not perform the following actions:
5.1.1. Use the Website and/or Content for any illegal, immoral, unauthorized, and/or prohibited purpose;
5.1.2. Use the Website and/or Content for commercial or non-private purposes without the express written consent of the Company in advance;
5.1.3. remove or separate from the Content and/or the Website any restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of the Company or its licensors, including all proprietary notices appearing therein;
5.1.4. Violate and/or infringe Users’ rights to privacy and other rights, or collect personal information about Users, whether manually or through the use of any robot, spider, crawler, any search or retrieval application, or any other manual or automated means, process or method in order to enter the Website and retrieve, collect and/or extract information;
5.1.5 Damage or disrupt the operations of the Website or the servers or networks that store the Website;
5.1.6 Violate the provisions of any law in connection with the use of the Website;
5.1.7. Perform any action that creates or may create a significant load on the site’s infrastructure;
5.1.8. Bypass the means the Company uses to prevent or limit access to the Website; copy, modify, adapt, transmit, make available, translate, reference, reverse engineer, convert binary code to open source, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Content or Website, or display to the public, create derivative works, perform, distribute, sublicense, make any commercial use, sell, rent, transfer, lend, process, collect, combine with other software – of any material subject to the Company’s proprietary rights, including the Company’s intellectual property;
5.1.9. Sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purpose any use or access to the Website;
5.1.11. The User undertakes not to upload, retrieve, transmit, distribute or publish information or other material that may encourage, persuade, stimulate or assist another to commit an act prohibited by legislation or that may arise legal liability.
- It is clarified that the information on the Website is for the personal and private use of the User. The User undertakes not to make commercial use of the information and/or for using any profit purposes and not to cause any violation of the copyrights and/or any change and/or meandering of the information.
- You may not use any information published on the Website for the purpose of displaying it on the Internet and/or any other service without obtaining the Company’s consent to this in writing and in advance and subject to the terms of such consent, to the extent that it is given.
- The User undertakes not to damage and/or change and/or interfere in any other way with the Website’s source code and not to upload any software and/or applications that may harm or cause damage to the Company and/or any other third parties. In addition, the User undertakes not to use the Website in a way that constitutes a violation of any law and/or that constitutes forgery and/or deletion of information.
- The User agrees and confirms that he is aware of the limitation of the internet network regarding the security of information online and releases the Company from any responsibility in this regard.
- The use of the Website is done at the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User agrees that any reliance on the information presented on the Website is made at the User’s discretion and under his sole responsibility and that the Company and/or its organs and/or Anyone on its Behalf will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to the User and/or any third party in connection with the use of the Website and/or the reliance on the information contained therein.
- The use of the Website is done at the sole responsibility of the User, and the Company does not bear any responsibility or liability for any disruption, error, or omission in the information contained on the Website. In addition, the Company will not be responsible for any damage, direct, indirect, or consequential, due to the access and use of the Website (including due to “viruses”) and/or due to the prevention of access to the Website and/or due to browsing interruptions in the Website and the only remedy granted to the User in the above cases is to exit the Website.
- The Company does not guarantee that the Website will be available at all times and/or that the Website will operate continuously without faults and/or interruptions. Also, the Company may stop operating the Website at any time, either for a fixed period or permanently, without prior notice.
- Privacy protection, direct mail and publications
You agree that we will use Your contact information and the personal information You voluntarily provided in order to send You offers and advertising messages regarding the Company’s services, as well as in connection with recruitment procedures for the positions You applied for under the “Career” tab, and notifications including for the purposes of the Telecommunications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting)- 1982, through e-mail, phone calls and/or text messages). You can withdraw Your consent to this by sending a letter to the address: email@example.com.
- The Company may at any time make changes to the Website, remove any part of the Website and add to it, from time to time, by updating the Website, as well as stop and start the activity of the Website, refuse to grant access to the Website or parts of it to any User and all at the sole discretion of the Company and without prior notice and the User will not have any claim against the Company in connection therewith. Without derogating from the generality of the abovesaid, the Company is not obligated to keep the information and Content of the site, whether it originates from the Company or Users or other parties, and it is entitled to delete it.
You may contact us with any questions about the use of the Website at the address: