Success Story: The Shikun&Binui Group and the CRM Dynamics project
Setting up a unified system for managing regulatory processes with customers who purchased apartments from The Shikun & Binui Group, from the time the apartment is purchased until the buyers receive the front door key. This also includes tenants’ appeals regarding faults in the apartment, anytime and anywhere.
Establishing a uniform system for managing the regulatory processes for customers who purchased apartments from the company, from signing to completion.
The project objectives included the following:
- Ensuring transparency as an organizational goal, including all stages of customer service, from purchasing the apartment to moving in.
- Streamlining the work of the Service Department for cross-organizational processes that are designed to assist dozens of customers simultaneously.
- Managing and monitoring the operational work processes.
- Documenting customer inquiries, including classification of the problem and how it was resolved.
- Generating automatic alerts according to the predefined rules of various work processes.
- Ensuring real-time control and monitoring using reports and dashboards.
- Controlling indices and deviations in line with a pre-defined SLA.
- Continuously improving customer services.
- Ensuring accessibility to supporting information via each tenant’s personal zone, providing customers with relevant and accessible information.
- Developing additional channels for contacting the organization, by enabling inquiries via the website or app and providing feedback.
The Work Process-
abra conducted the project is a number of stages:
- Features’ specification – Defining needs, choosing a supplier, generating detailed specification that include the launch stages.
- Stage 1– Documenting and organizing the customers’ inquiries and communications.
- Stage 2– Providing real-time control and monitoring through statistical analyzes, control reports, and dashboards.
- Stage 3– Optimizing the Division’s work by generating forms and letters intended to enable the simultaneous handling of dozens of customers’ requests at the click of a button.
About the Company-
Shikun&Binui is a leading real estate and infrastructure company in Israel. With subsidiaries around the world, this global corporation operates in more than 20 countries and four continents. Its fields of expertise include real estate development, infrastructure, water, energy, and franchising. The subsidiaries conduct PPP projects and deal in the initiating, financing, construction, and operating of a large range of projects, including large-scale infrastructure, civil engineering, residential and commercial projects, and income-producing properties. This customer also initiates, renews, finances, constructs, and operates power-generating facilities and projects in the field of water purification and desalination.
Value for the Customer-
abra provided the customer with numerous new features and capabilities:
- Automatic control mechanisms in compliance with real estate regulations.
- Data usage and display (from several systems) on one system that interfaces with additional systems.
- Expanding existing channels for enhancing communications with the customer.
- Generating forms and letters, intended for the simultaneous handling of dozens of customers at the click of a button.
- Issuing executive warning reports regarding regulatory compliance.
- Real-time statistical calculations of business data, in line with the company’s business development.
- Dashboards that present the status of the tenants’ inquiries, phone calls, the number of emails sent to service representatives, and compliance with regulatory goals.
After the project was completed and launch, the customer continues to receive support and consultancy services from abra. We are also currently working to expand the application’s capabilities, by developing monitoring reports about the software house developments, user experience, upgrading the system, etc.